Instagram has returned invalid data.

@teaisfortina

Comments

1. Honey says

So many info in this, great job!
    I’m always so careful when buying something like this and I never actually had anything high-end cause what if it doesn’t work, right? Well, I’m so glad this worked great for you 🙂 now you know what you’ll be spending your money on 🙂

xo Honey – blog Royal LifestyleTwitterInstagram

Thanks 🙂 Definitely! I feel the same, I never want to spend too much in case. I’d suggest getting samples from brands to see what works, but I need more than just one sachet to make sure x

• Honey says

I got some Kiehl’s samples and I’m loving them, but giving $200 without knowing what I’m getting is ridiculous 😀

Exactly! I’m so glad they give out samples most places! Currently have a sample foundation on my face and it’s a bit dark but in the shop I loved it, glad I didn’t just buy it! 🙈

I always worry about hype when I see products a lot, but the hype is justified on these. I’ll definitely be re-buying! It’s done so much for my skin, I’m amazed! Hope it works as well for you xx

2. Honey says

So many info in this, great job!

xo Honey – blog Royal LifestyleTwitterInstagram