Instagram has returned invalid data.

@teaisfortina

Comments

1. Honey says

“takes no kitchen skills” – I’m sold 😀
    I love everything in this bowl, and I’ll definitely give it a try. Maybe change something (I have to check what I have in the kitchen haha) but this just gave me an awesome quick recipe 😀
    bon apetit!

xo Honey – blog Royal LifestyleTwitterInstagram

Thanks! It’s so simple and tasty! Can basically use any veg or sauce and it’ll be great 😊 It’s my lazy day meal haha xx

2. Honey says

“takes no kitchen skills” – I’m sold 😀
    bon apetit!

xo Honey – blog Royal LifestyleTwitterInstagram

3. Wandering Curiosities says

I normally avoid low calorie versions of noodles and what not because they often taste of nothing. These however do sound good! I sometimes treat us to waitrose stir fry of the pre prepared rainbow veg (’cause I’m lazy), rice noodles, chicken and sweet chilli sauce!

Ooh I love the prepared stir fry sets! Such an easy meal. Yeah I was pleasantly surprised by these, and actually, they last longer in the cupboard than fresh noodles but I didn’t have to actually boil them like the uncooked ones so winner! Haha all about the easy meal!

4. Wandering Curiosities says