This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: The account for teaisfortina needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page

Error: No posts found.

Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.

Comments

1. purpleprincess88 says

Brilliant blog. I am always under selling myself. I hate in interviews when they ask what your strengths are. I always say I am on time because I can’t think of anything else. My boyfriend tells me I am beautiful everyday and I just tell him to shut up.

Aw thank you! The strengths question is so annoying! I have a list that I try to keep now, so I’m ready for those kind of questions ha. Aww, I’m glad he keeps telling you anyway x

2. Claire says

I totally agree that self deprecating is a British trait and does none of us any favours! Great post 👍

3. Honey says

I’m just like that. When somebody asks me to say something about myself, I’m done in 20 seconds with one sentence. I don’t know how some people can go on and on about their lives and accomplishments and I really admire them. My brother has this great balance between sounding egoistic and actually feeling proud of what he’s done. I can’t do that.
    As for the blog, people around me don’t know about my blog yet. I don’t know if I’ll ever tell them haha
    we are weird 😀

xo Honey – blog Royal LifestyleTwitterInstagram

Haha we are! That’s a great balance to have, I’d definitely like to achieve that. I actually feel better for being more open about my blog now, but it still does feel a bit weird to talk about it. I got asked for my flaws today in an interview and actually gave a bad one to hat I’m not even that bad at! What’s wrong with me? Rubbish at this! Honesty is my flaw I think! Haha xx

• Honey says

hahah
        oh the crap I’ve told people during job interviews… I get so nervous and then I ramble a lot and half of it is probably not true at all 😀

4. kateemoxon says

I relate to this so much! I have huge imposter syndrome and am always doubting myself at work, or assuming that other people know more than I do. I’m starting to get better at valuing my skills but it takes time! ~ Kate xx

Oh no, glad you’re getting better. It’s weird because I actually feel confident most of the time, but never seem to put it across. I think I hold back too much, but am getting better too, so maybe soon we’ll be the divas we deserve to be! 🙂 xx

• kateemoxon says

I think that women in particular are often made to feel bad for being confident – like where men would be called assertive we’re called ‘bossy’ or ‘too loud’. 🙄 We need to call time on that shit! xx

5. Amy says

This is such a fantastic post! I feel very similar in the way that originally, even on my CV I found it hard to talk about myself and really talk about what I’ve done. A lot of it comes with true confidence and worrying about how I come across. Beautifully written xx

Thank you so much! I agree, I think even though I’m confident in my own abilities etc, maybe I’m not when it comes to telling other people. Definitely getting there though! Writing this post helped me realise what I should be doing xx

6. Amy says