This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: The account for teaisfortina needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page

Error: No posts found.

Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.

Comments

1. lolitambonita says

Love it babes and was lovely to meet you! I am off to France in less than a week. EXCITED MUCH! x
    Lola Mia x

Was great to meet you! Ooh amazing! Have an amazing time! I’m sure you will xx

2. Honey says

Omg I thought you actually went to Ibiza hahah
    I’d love to go to an event like this! Sounds like you had a great time 😀
    also, all these tips are so great, they could be printed out as motivational posters 🙂 and I love Rhianna. 🙂

xo Honey – blog Royal LifestyleTwitterInstagram

Haha no I wish! Absolute dream place! I will one day!
      Rhianna is brilliant! Ha yeah they could actually, they gave a lot more but they were the main ones I think. Great talks! Xx

3. lolitambonita says

Lola Mia x

Was great to meet you! Ooh amazing! Have an amazing time! I’m sure you will xx

4. Honey says

Omg I thought you actually went to Ibiza hahah
    I’d love to go to an event like this! Sounds like you had a great time 😀

xo Honey – blog Royal LifestyleTwitterInstagram

Haha no I wish! Absolute dream place! I will one day!