Comments

1. Erin says

Well that’s a great idea, haha! I think the biggest necessity with it for me would be warmth. While the weather I get isn’t quite as changeable as yours there are definitely days when it goes from warm and sunny to cold and rainy. Not nice. And it fold up into a little bag! I wish I’d thought of it!

Erin | Explore, Refresh

Ha yes! I was surprised that it kept heat in so well. I love the little bag 🙂 x

2. twentysomethingmeltdown says

YESSSS this post is everything! This is British weather at it’s absolute best ahaha the amount of times I’ve taken a photo in the sunshine and been like BUT IT’S SO GREY when I go an review it. Definitely just shoving this in your handbag would be so handy! xx

Haha ahh I know! It’s like honest I’m freezing and soaked even though I’m clearly outside in a tshirt a few mins ago on Insta stories…Such a handy little jacket, I’m in love! Xx

3. Erin says