Instagram has returned invalid data.

@teaisfortina

Comments

1. Jennie says

Such a clever way to store small earrings. For some reason they seem to disappear without warning. Problem is, I’d be too lazy to actually put them back in the ‘book’ after use…

Haha, I’m doing well so far, but I fear that might change! It’s so handy!

2. Jennie says

3. Erin says

What a cute little product! And so smart, too. I feel like jewellery boxes seem a little out-dated, but there hasn’t really been anything to replace them with, so these would really fit the bill. Plus, do typical jewellery boxes even have practical earring storage? I feel like they don’t, and you don’t want pieces just floating around! I can’t get over how great this is, haha!

Erin | Explore, Refresh

It’s so cute! That’s true actually, I think jewellery boxes are a bit outdated too. Mine was so chunky, and earrings just float around in drawers, they never seem to have a dedicated spot. Haha, it’s a need! I feel so organised! X

4. Erin says

Erin | Explore, Refresh

5. Honey says

This is so cute and great!
    I just counted my earrings and I have 89 pairs of studs and 35 pairs of dangle ones (yes, I’m a hoarder haha) so this is definitely too small, but I would still buy it cause it’s really organized! I would probably be able to downsize my collection and this would also be great for travelling!
    I just contacted them to get the prices and some more information.

Ohh great! Yeah I think for travelling it’d be good, but is kinda chunky. They do mini ones for travel though. Haha that’s a lot of Earrings! Maybe you need a few books! 🙂 x

6. Honey says

This is so cute and great!
    I just contacted them to get the prices and some more information.

It’s so good isn’t it? Mine were the same, I was awful at keeping them together! X