This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: The account for teaisfortina needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page

Error: No posts found.

Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.

Comments

1. Beka Louise ✨ (@littleworldbeka) says

Merry Christmas Tina! It sounds like you had a great Christmas, surrounded by family and food what could be better? You’re little Christmas grotto corner is so cute, I love your decorations! I’d also love to see your new Kate Spade.

Beka. xo | littleworldofbeka

Thanks! You too! Hope the New Year is off to a good start 🙂 How was your Christmas? I feel like no photo can justify the beauty that is my new bag, but a pic will be up soon! haha xx

2. Aimee Cottle says

Aww your Christmas sounds lovely – busy, but lovely! I spent Christmas Eve at home with my fiance and cat. Then I dropped my fiance at his parent’s and popped over to my mum’s for the morning (she only lives 10 mins from my in-laws for now) and back to the future in laws for lunch and the rest of the afternoon. Spent the evening at home then down to Bristol for a second Christmas Day with my grandparents. Then the rest of the week we just had time off to spend together; we went shopping, did some projects at home. It was great!

Aww that sounds lovely too! And busy for the first few days of the holiday 🙂 How great that they’re near each other, very handy for visiting! xx

3. Beka Louise ✨ (@littlew says