The wonderful Katie from Katie Cupcake – Life with ME and lovely Louise from LouiseRoseRailton.com tagged me in this post and after a quick glance, it already looked fun! While I won’t tag you specifically, I’d suggest having a go if you want your readers to get to know some weird and wonderful things about you.
1) How tall are you?
5 ft 2″ – I feel it’s a nice amount of short.
2) Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is it?
I am quite creative in all ways, but nothing specific. A talent for shopping and finding great products and deals?
Katie’s answer: Hmm, probably bloggers with a big sense of entitlement! We are lucky enough to be sent products to review or to eat free at restaurants, go to events etc.
I could not agree more. I think this makes blogging a more competitive, greedy game and I’m just not up for it. I feel really lucky to get noticed at all!
4) What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
Katie is basically answering this for me because I agree again. Lack of empathy is a major one for me. You never know what other people are going through. Maybe there’s a reason they’re a complete and utter twat.
Also, Louise’s answer too – arrogance. Hate it!
5) What’s your favourite song?
I don’t think I have an ultimate favourite as it depends what mood I’m in. I’m always in the mood for Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve though, so maybe that.
6) What’s your favourite social media website?
Ooh I don’t know. Twitter for chatting, news, everything ever. But Instagram is so pretty! I use Twitter when feeling social, and Insta when I’m not!
7) What’s your favourite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
Aside from blogging related things, I like to spend my free time curled up with a blanket, and catching up on bad tv with a cup of tea!
8) What’s your favourite junk food?
Chocolate. I’m so bad for it, it might be an actual addiction.
9) Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind are they? And what are their names?
I have no pets, but want one! I’m thinking cat or house bunny!
10) What are your favourite fiction and non-fiction books?
I don’t really read much, even though I like doing it. I really couldn’t say, except for favourites from years ago: Naughty Amelia Jane by Enid Blyton (fave childhood book) and The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
11) What’s your favourite beauty product or tool?
Definitely Lush sugar scrub! More of a tool really, but it preps my lips for lipstick, gloss, etc and I love lip products!
12) When were you last embarrassed? And what happened?
All the damn time! There is something wrong with me, where I blurt out the wrong thing, or have a clumsy moment. Can’t think of anything in particular though.
13) If you could only drink one beverage besides water for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The obvious answer seemed to be tea, but then I’d miss wine. Can I live without tea though? This is too difficult!
14) What’s your favourite movie?
Mean Girls, always. Also, Clueless, Legally Blonde (sensing a theme here?), The Crow, Walk The Line, Almost Famous, Mona Lisa Smile. Okay, loads!
15) What was your favourite subject at school, and why?
English Language and Food Tech! Food and writing…not much has changed.
16) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I think I’d live in South Wales, but travel a lot? Or maybe somewhere warmer, but with no bugs. Suggestions welcome!
17) PC or Mac?
PC, only because I don’t have a Mac and have no idea what I’m doing on one.
18) Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse, or friend?
Honestly, making me a cup of tea is the best gesture from anyone. It’s always welcome and always makes me happy. I think the last thing was probably my boyfriend doing ALL of my washing. Romance! Oh and our friend taking us for dinner over the weekend was the best!
19) Who’s your favourite celebrity?
I don’t really have one. I like people who stand for something. Maybe Taylor Swift, because despite what anyone says, she really does seem to care about others and does help them, for whatever reason.
20) What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
I make no secret of this! I want to be best friends with all the #latenightbloggers people because they’re wonderful. I totally fangirl a few bloggers and love their attitudes and think they’d be brilliant friends! I suppose one that lots of people know is Louise Pentland, she seems a bit real and funny.
21) Who is your biggest inspiration?
My biggest inspiration is people who come out the other side despite the odds. They’re a major inspiration for me to always work on improving and not to let things drag me down. This includes family members, friends and people I don’t know.
22) What is your favourite kind of blog to read?
I love them all! It depends what I feel like reading at the time, but mostly I like a mixture, so if I can find that mix all in one place it’s a winner.
23) What is your favourite high street shop?
It was H&M for years, but in the last year or so I’m liking Primark and New Look more.
24) Are you in education? Or do you work?
I finished University 5 years ago, which is crazy as it feels like a few months ago! I currently work as an ecommerce and digital media marketer (bit of a varied role, but basically, online selling as well as all marketing and social media).
25) What’s one thing you’re proud of?
I’m proud of being able to stand up for myself and go against the grain a bit. I’m also proud of how much I’ve learned and continue to learn.
If you decided to do this tag, please tag your post in the comments or let me know so i can have a read!
What’s your favourite question from the post and which one helped you learn the best/worst thing about me?