Instagram has returned invalid data.

@teaisfortina

Comments

1. InTheShadeIvory says

I loved reading this,i think once you’ve worked out what “type” of content you’re going to share with the world the better your experience is.I love following all types of accounts on Instagram,they’re all so motivationing and i have found some great blogs through it too.Your photos are amazing X

Totally forgot to mention finding new blogs! Hahaha! But yes, me too! Yeah I agree, you kind of sway towards the things you like posting even on others feeds. Thank you so much! Id love to improve my pics on it, but happy with how it’s going so far xx

2. InTheShadeIvory says

3. Claire says

Yay I see a little mention to Aloha Lola Cards! Yes I do feel like a lot of debate around Instagram is the standards it sets when that’s only one aspect to it. The inspiration it provides is limitless! Definitely where I go for some art motivation! X X X

Hehe! Exactly, there are so many great things about it and I go there for inspiration & motivation too! Xx

4. Claire says

5. Aimee says

Love this list, and totally agree. Whilst Instagram can have it’s downfalls, it does have a lot of positives that I think people overlook too. I always feel more connected scrolling through my feed and liking pictures, and that puts me in a better mood instantly, so that’s another positive! x

6. Aimee says

7. Allison says

I love this post Tina! SO glad you wrote about the good things! Yeah, sure, there are down sides…but there are downsides to EVERYTHING, so you might as well point out the positives! I like your style girl! And you are so spot on with the finding new brands! I love discovering new little businesses and being able to support them versus the big chains!

8. Allison says

9. This, tatt and the other says

I love Instagram with a passion; I’d say it’s my fave social media platform. I think as long as you’re following people who’s content is good for you then it’s brilliant. Know your limits – following someone who’s 8 stone and travels the world isn’t necessarily going to help your self esteem if you’re feeling chunky and have no money or annual leave!

Yeah I think that’s the thing, people follow some with unachievable lifestyles, and make themselves feel bad really. I think it’s amazing!

10. This, tatt and the other says