This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: The account for teaisfortina needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page

Error: No posts found.

Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.

Comments

1. Jennie says

I’m going to give this a go on Monday. I’m excited and more so now when you’ve informed me about the online class price. £20 a go is a bit too much for me too x

Oh great! It’s so strange when your body shakes by apparently a good thing haha. Yeah I was so glad there’s online classes. Have fun! Let me know what you think x

2. Jennie says

3. @ashleighsmeow says

There is a lot of these classes on in Australia at the moment, for some reason, I always thought you had to be a dancer! Keen to give it a go now!

No not at all! Honestly I’m not a dancer and nowhere near fit, but it was still a great workout and fun x

4. @ashleighsmeow says