Bloggers Blog Awards 2016 #BloggersBlogAwards

On Saturday, I went to the Bloggers Blog Awards, that were set up by Hayley from Tea Party Beauty.

There were about 200 bloggers, raffles and gorgeous outfits everywhere – a super daunting part of turning up to blogger events is everyone dresses and does make up SO well!

I turned up fashionably late of course, but instantly saw some people I’d met before and had been talking on Twitter that morning. From there was a flurry of meeting fellow bloggers, chatting loads, drinking wine, dropping a whole NEW bottle of wine while the room went quiet for raffle time (it was me!), and moving onto town for more drinks.

The award part itself didn’t last too long, so there was plenty of time to mingle and drink too much. The winners were all so deserving and it was great to see all get rewarded for their hard work.  They were also all really humble, which was lovely.

It was so nice to meet people I speak to often online, to see the person behind the blog and to catch up with people I’ve met before. It’s times like this that you realise what a lovely bunch of people you’re surrounded by online. You know when you go somewhere and literally every person you talk to is lovely? The people I already thought were fab only confirmed this by being amazing on the day! I definitely missed way too many people though, so will hopefully catch them at other events.

Just a quick post really to say that it was a fab event and I’m looking forward to more!

If you were there, let me know. And if we chatted, I really like you!

Tina x

• Reply Holly

Glad you had a great time! All the pics look great 🙂 x

4 October 2016 at 11:51

Yeah it was fun! Wish I’d taken more pics, the day went by so quickly x

4 October 2016 at 12:21
  • Reply Erin

Aw, it looks so sweet! I’m glad you had a good time (wine-dropping aside 😉 )! And it’s great that you got to catch up with some great people. I love the fact that you’re likely all such different people, but you have that similarity of being a blogger that bonds you a little bit 🙂

Erin | Explore, Refresh

4 October 2016 at 14:13

It was lovely, but yes, gutted about my wine haha! Yeah it’s really nice to meet such different people with a passion for the same thing as you xx

11 October 2016 at 09:56
  • Reply rosie

fab pics tina! I swear my eyes went to saucers when I saw that Urban Decay Box !!!!! I defo want to know who wins that x

4 October 2016 at 19:39

Thanks! Ahh I know, it was a sight to behold! I’m not even sure who won it actually, too busy dropping my precious drinks and arsing about at the back! x

11 October 2016 at 09:59
  • Reply Amy

Oh wow I didn’t realise a whole bottle of wine had been smashed, that’s crazy, I hope it was white wine, otherwise the stain it would leave! Amy x

5 October 2016 at 08:05

Haha, oh yes! There were almost tears…okay not really, but it was very disappointing! I didn’t think of the stain actually, haha, but it was white and cleaned up sraight away x

11 October 2016 at 10:06
  • Reply Aj

It was so lovely to meet you!!! I think I would have cried if I’d dropped a whole bottle, you poor girl haha :-O xx

5 October 2016 at 08:17

You too!! I was close. It’s always me! And annoyingly, I placed it down so carefully….but onto a wet bench and it slid away from me! Slow motion wine dropping! 🙁 xx

11 October 2016 at 10:08
  • Reply Aimee

Aww, I’m so jealous! It looks amazing. Great pics. Glad you had a nice time 🙂 x

5 October 2016 at 15:25

Thank you, it was lovely, but was definitely missing a few people 😉 xx

11 October 2016 at 10:11
  • Reply estellosaurus

Looks like you had a fab time! I’ve never been to a Blogger Event or anything like that, but they always lookalike so much fun!

7 October 2016 at 08:42

They are fun, it’s nice to meet others with something so big in common. Hopefully you’ll get to go to some soon x

11 October 2016 at 10:12
  • Reply Tea Is For Tina - Monthly Cuppa & Catch Up - October 2016 | Tea Is For Tina

[…] started off with the Bloggers Blog Awards on the 1st! It was such a lovely day, where I met some fab new bloggers and saw some I’ve met […]

11 November 2016 at 15:10
  • I'd love to hear your thoughts!