Instagram has returned invalid data.

@teaisfortina

Comments

Good choice! Haha. I was a bit torn, some was great and some not so much. Looking forward to hearing what you think x

1. rosie says

That pizza defo didn’t come out of a box lol! what a shame you had to wait for your bill for so long! that stuff pisses me off especially if the waiters are not apologetic. I have been to Jamie’s Italian a couple of times and it was fine, it’s not my fav restaurant but the food is alright for the price i guess x

It’s so frustrating when service isn’t up to par, I’m all for giving people a break, but waiting around like that makes you feel so awkward. Yeah, I wouldn’t call it fine dining, just fine. However, I do think it’s a good place for groups and fussy families who like different food etc. Also, the steak was great! x

2. rosie says