Comments

1. Erin says

I definitely agree with some of your points, but I do, ultimately, like autumn, haha. Pumpkin flavours and way-too-strong cinnamon scented candles, though? Not great. Disgusting, actually. I have one autumn candle that I bought because I liked the holder/container thing, and the scent slowly grew on me. I also wish that we could have ever so slightly longer days, haha. I miss the sun!

Erin | Explore, Refresh

I think I could deal with it all if we had longer days and no spiders. I’d make that deal 😉 Those candles really are rubbish! At least you have one you like 🙂
      Apparently we have a heatwave? I’m in work with the heater on haha! X

2. Claire @ bletheringbylinley says

Nooo I love autumn! It’s the one season where the weather never disappoints me – it’s just vaguely rubbish, and it’s meant to be vaguely rubbish. That said, I totally agree with you on pumpkin-spiced-everything. I don’t mind a bit of pumpkin here and there, but enough is enough!

3. Jem xo says

As much as I agree with you I can’t believe you don’t like autumn! It’s honestly my favourite despite the slushy mud and the spiders. Everything is just cozy and smells so gooooood!

4. Allison says

I thought I liked fall and then I was sitting here thinking, “Yup”, “She’s got a point there”, “So true”. LOL! So maybe I’m right there with you! 🙂

5. haileyjaderyan says

I actually agree with all of this but still, I somehow like fall. At least that’s what I tell myself. Whenever someone asks me what my favorite season is, I can’t really answer. They all have their good and bad side.

What I find annoying this time of year is being alone. I don’t often mind being single bit on rainy and gloomy days, it would be nice to just cuddle up in bed with someone and watch movies. That’s when I really hate being alone. But I can’t change that right now so whatever. 😀

XX Hailey – http://www.haileyjaderyan.com // http://www.instagram.com/haileyjaderyan

I know what you mean. It is nice to cosy up, but tbh, it mainly consists of snoring, figuring out how to position yourself to watch things, and begging the other person to be the tea maker. Or maybe that’s just me? hehe. Enjoy that space! xx

6. Jess says

NO MORE BANK HOLS?? Why did you have to tell me this omg how will I bunk off work now? So tragic. But YAS to all of these (even the gingerbread scent thing tbh I used to be a fan but now it’s become another part of Zoella’s consumerism so I’m a bit meh about that now) spider season is the worst, espesh with the combined darkness because it means I can’t see the webs when I’m walking to the bus stop in the morning. And strawberries become like 2x more expensive as they go out of season. NOT FUN.

I’m sorry!! It’s strange isn’t it? I’ve never been in to Autumn scents really, but the more they become popular, the more I’m put off! haha. I am not okay with a web in the face! I do the crazy arms in front of me walk! Also, yeah, surely if we can house tropical animals etc over here, we can figure out the strawberry situation. Thanks for your comment, all too relatable! xx

7. haileyjaderyan says

Thank you! I wish I liked it more. Trying to embrace it a little to get me through! x

8. Michelle says

Thank you! Everyone seems to love autumn but I am not a fan, I love the warmth and less rain. Also I’m Welsh and I’d say cwtched is a word. Great post!

Thanks! Haha, so with you. Glad you liked the post! If two of us say it’s a word, it must be 😉 Where abouts in Wales are you from? x

9. Allison says

10. Erin says

Erin | Explore, Refresh

Apparently we have a heatwave? I’m in work with the heater on haha! X

11. Sarah says

Tina I really enjoyed this post. Autumn is my favourite season so it was interesting to get the alternative perspective. Maybe I’ll do a reasons I love autumn post and we can compare 😉 Hope you enjoy this Autumn xx

Sincerely, Sarah

12. Jem xo says

I do like cosiness and some aspects of it, but definitely like the heat more! 🙂

13. Claire @ bletheringbylinley says

Hahaha! So many do! That’s a good point about the weather actually. Enough with the pumpkin spice! X

14. Jess says