Stationery

Notebook Lust – A Collection for Fellow Stationery Addicts

I am sure I’m not alone with my love of a good notebook. So umm…like many of you, I’m sure, I have a lot! Too many? Nah!

I’m definitely going to show them all off on the blog soon, but I was doing a little (browser) window shopping and accidentally ended up looking at so many that I thought I’d show you a few so you can share my lust! How beautiful are these?!

I have used affiliate links, so I’ll probably get literally a few pence if you buy any, but it was the best way to round them up!

We’ve got a John Lewis coming to Leeds soon, and I can’t wait to check it out after looking at these books. Also, why don’t I own any Kate Spade stationery?! I love anything personalised or with an initial, so will probably own the monogram turqousie/teal T book from John Lewis (by Portico) soon! I can’t help it!

Another few great places to find good notebooks are TK Maxx (my favourite!), Wilko, and, of course, Paperchase.

Have you got a big notebook collection too? Where do you buy yours? Feed my addiction please!

Tina x

• Reply Sarirah

Lately, I’ve been buying my notebooks from Typo as they always have nice quotes on the covers. Some of these are really pretty and I’m sure I’ll need more soon. I go through them so quickly. 🙂

25 August 2016 at 09:11

Ohh I’ll have a look, thanks! That’s the thing, mine are barely used. Need to use them more as keep saving them for great things haha X

25 August 2016 at 15:58

Ohh great, I’ll definitely check those out! I never even use mine, it’s awful! I’m trying to now though! xx

31 August 2016 at 12:13
  • Reply Aqy✨

I am a notebook hoarder. Not just notebooks actually but even planners and journals! Basically any blank books with pretty covers are a need! Haha.

skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

28 August 2016 at 10:14

Haha, same here! I need to start using them! I keep them and they’re too pretty for normal notes…haha xx

31 August 2016 at 12:16

Haha, thanks! Same here! It’s awful! I know I’m goign to come back to this list in a weak moment! xx

31 August 2016 at 12:11
  • Reply Tanicici

I am bad for notebooks. My friend the other day was like do you even finish one before buying a new one?! I find sainsburys have some nicest ones and folders, pens, pencil cases too. Like a whole collection. Wilko was a new find for me last year! It’s a harmless addiction I say! :p Tania x

17 September 2016 at 10:50

Glad I’m not alone here. Haha it is harmless, but my collection is rather large. I definitely don’t finish one before buying another haha! X

17 September 2016 at 10:55