Comments

1. Stacey says

The Lucky Dip Club Box looks so cute! I do love a good pamper myself and I like to buy myself cute little treats every now and again – it’s important to look after ourselves! It sounds like you’ve had a lovely week and congratulations on your first sale!

I love the packaging! I agree on the pampering, it’s weird how we can forget to look after ourselves. Thank you! So exciting! Hope you’ve had a great week too x

2. Hannah Child says

I love getting my Lucky Dip Club delivery through the post. I always forget the date so it’s a really cute, colourful surprise waiting for me when I get home from work. Definitely with you on the pampering side. I’ve had some really busy weekends recently so might have to book some time out for me this coming one 🙂 x

Aww! I wasn’t sure whether to subscribe further. Unfortunately, the box I got wasn’t the best I’ve seen. So now I’m even more unsure! Definitely worth booking some time out. It’s so easy to forget. Even something simple like a face mask while watching tv is nice x

3. Lydia Daley says

Ooh those tapas look so good! having a notebook ready during twitter chats is a really good idea, too xx

Thanks, they really were. Such an effort though haha! I’d be lost without notes on the chats! Whenever someone suggests a film etc, I write it down 🙂 xx

The chorizo was amazing! I’d be lost without a notebook in chats now. Whenever I’m recommended a film or something, it’s so handy xx