I have been nominated for the Infinity Dreams Awards by some of my favourite bloggers! I thought I would put them together in one big learn-more-about-Tina post! It’s a long one, but an easy read.
Kelly at This, Tatt And The Other
Hailey at The Undateable Girl’s Diary
I love their blogs so much that it’s an honour they would think of me as a person to nominate!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you for this award
- give us 11 facts about you.
- answer 11 questions the blogger who tagged you asked.
- make 11 questions for the bloggers you going to tag.
- And tag other bloggers.
Here goes! (By the way, I really don’t remember what I’ve put in others so sorry for any repeated facts!)
11 facts about me
- I’m a shorty. Standing proudly at 5’2″ my height gets mentioned a fair bit.
- I have a Masters Degree in Screenwriting. Obviously the handiest degree of them all!
- I am scared of farm animals. They freak me out, I don’t trust them. Living in Wales was hard!
- I hate theme tunes. At first they’re okay, but when I’m binge watching a programme I want them to go away!
- I have a tongue piercing. It never gets noticed unless I’m in a club or somewhere with UV lights when my mouth has something shining in it.
- Even though I say I am a tea lover, really it is mostly black ‘normal’ tea. I love a proper cup of tea!
- My favourite food is hotdogs! Even though I got severe food poisoning from a hotdog van once, I still go to them!
- I dye my own hair, and get complimented by hairdressers for the colour – ohh yeah!
- I work as an Ecommerce & Social Media Marketing Manager, and it all started from saying I could use Ebay!
- I have a bit of an obsession with cups, mugs and teapots!
- I run my own little gift shop called Buy Me Something.
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I think a lot of people have done this as children, but I think it’s still amazing – Ham and Salt & vinegar crisp sandwich…mmm….
- What is the top destination on your travel bucket list?
Bali & Croatia – they look so beautiful, I must see!
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I don’t think I want any tattoos, but I have my ears and tongue pierced. Used to have my nose pierced too – twice – both ended in disaster! I want it done again but I’m scared now.
- What’s your earliest childhood memory?
When I was about 3 (I think), I broke up all of my my Mum and Dad’s cigarettes. Clearly against it from a young age! Also about the same age, putting weetabix in a toy train and making an absolute mess.
I’m sure I would have been told off so maybe that made them memorable.
- What’s your dream job?
I’m not quite sure yet. I always thought a teacher, but I’d want more control over things, so maybe having my own school? So not much!
- What’s your biggest regret in life so far?
Not learning to drive sooner! I still can’t, but am finally asking after lessons!
- Who would you like to meet – dead or alive?
Elvis! We’d chat and sing and he’d write a song about me and give me a jumpsuit!
- If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?
Nothing. Anything like weight, skin etc is changeable and I should get off my bum to sort them. Anything that isn’t changeable is me.
- Have you ever fallen over in public?
Oh yes. Pretty much every time I drank alcohol for a good few years! I was like Bambi on nights out! And sober, the odd occasion when younger. I haven’t fallen in a while, but it’s so horrendous when you do! This question has actually made me laugh!
- Do you have a celebrity crush, and who are they?
Nobody ever believes me, but I don’t really. I can see that some people look good, but that’s about it. When younger, it was easy, Leo DiCaprio, but I’m over him now. Sorry, Leo!
- What’s your favourite film?
I have a few, the one’s that spring to mind are The Dreamers (bit freaky, but well made and thought-provoking? Maybe?), Shutter Island, Mean Girls, Clueless, Almost Famous.
01. Who is your favorite TV character?
Edina Monsoon from Ab Fab! I relate so much it’s awful!
02. What was your dream job as a child?
Teacher! Also every other job ever, but it always came back to teacher.
03. What is your favorite book?
Naughty Amelia Jane by Enid Blyton. I’d spend hours reading and re-reading this book as a child. I might re-read it actually and see what I think now.
Adult books: The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
04. Do you have a pet?
No, but I really want one!
05. Where did you last go on vacation?
Budapest, which was far too long ago! It was amazing!
06. Have you ever had a personal police encounter of any sort?
I once got stopped and asked if I was okay. I was with my cousin and it was about 2am. They said that 14 year old girls had been reported missing and wanted to make sure it wasn’t us. I was early 20s (can’t remember exact age), cousin not far behind in age!
07. What movie would you have loved to play a role in?
Mean Girls because it looks like it was so fun! Also anything with Julia Stiles or Kirsten Dunst in so I could just admire them.
08. If you could live in any city of the world, which one would it be?
Of the ones I’ve seen, possibly Budapest, but I love being in Leeds!
09. Do you have a favorite drink?
Alcohol: Porn Star Martini or Tequila & Lemonade
10. If you could only eat one sort of cake for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
11. What was your favorite subject in school?
English & later on, media.
Questions for my nominees!
- How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings?
- Which TV show are you most into at the moment?
- Who would play you in a film?
- Which animal do you relate to most?
- If you could only have one forever, phone or computer?
- Would you face your biggest fear for £1million?
- Which 3 celebrities would you like at a dinner party?
- Do you think you’ll blog for life, or just for now?
- Have you finished studying for the foreseeable future?
- What was your dream job as a child?
- What’s your favourite snack?
Finally, my 11 nominations:
Kate is Coveting
Twenty Something Meltdown
Daisy Amber Blog
Never Wears White
Hey Beauty Bae
And of course anyone else who’d like to get involved; let me know if you do by leaving me a comment.
Thanks for reading and to anyone answering my questions! Can you relate to any answers?