Getting to knooow you…getting to know all about you! I have another tag post to do – yay! Thanks to the lovely Kate at KateIsCoveting!
She nominated me for the Liebster Award, and I’ve decided to keep these as tag posts from now on as have done a few. So thanks to Kate!!
Here are the questions:
1. What would be your perfect day?
A perfect day would be a barbecue on the beach with all of my family and friends!
2. When did you last sing out loud?
Everyday! It’s morning, so yesterday! Also I like to make up songs for my boyfriend, with lyrics like ‘What are you cooking for me?’ It doesn’t work, but I keep trying!
3. What are you most grateful for in your life and why?
I am grateful for my upbringing and the person I have become because of it.
4. If you could have one super power what would it be and why?
Easy! Teleporting. That would make my life so much easier and better. Fed up, go for a quick trip to the beach! Double booked myself, be at both places! Plus, I’d be able to see my friends and family more easily! And I’d never be late!
5. Given the choice of anybody in the world (alive or dead) who would you most like to have a conversation with?
Aside from the people I already have conversations with, I think Marilyn Monroe would be a good one. I bet she’s got some stories to tell!
6. What are your dreams or aspirations and how long have you had them?
I want to be in a position to help others more easily. I’ve wanted it my whole life.
7. Who were you in your school nativity play?
I was too quiet and never wanted a role, so usually just part of the chorus singers!
8. What is your most treasured possession?
This is a good one, but I never know the answer! A necklace my boyfriend gave me is one of them. And my favourite doll, Lucy, from when I was young. I keep things for every memory ever, so anything that belongs in the memory box!
9. What was your last fashion or beauty purchase? Was it an impulse buy?
It was a whole H&M haul. It wasn’t planned, but I did enter the website so not sure I could call it impulse!
10. How many countries have you visited?
Not many. About 4?
11. If you could only wear one colour for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
Black. That sounds sad, I know…but it’s so easy! Also black and black go together, but imagine a whole outfit in any other colours.
Okay I Googled it, and sometimes it works, but no!