I’ve been nominated by the awesome Natasha from Sporkchop.com for One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much for my nomination!
Here’s how it works…
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
All About Me:
- I come from Wales, but know very little Welsh.
- Fashion is my favourite, but I don’t write about it much.
- I love American teen dramas even though I am very much a British adult.
- I’ve been with my boyfriend for 6.5 years.
- I hate bugs/insects so much that it actually affects my life!
- I have a Masters in Screenwriting.
- I work in e-commerce running a small business.
These are fab blogs that I haven’t given enough attention even though I read them 🙂
I did a Liebster post the other day so tagging is hard! To all the Liebster people I tagged, feel free to do this one too and put me down as your nomination, as you definitely have lovely blogs! I just didn’t want to send over too many posts for you!