After a couple of conversations, I realised that not everybody treats a bath as an event in the way that I do! I set aside plenty of time, prepare for it, and relax. It’s almost an art form!
I see a bath as a time to treat yourself to little luxuries and pamper yourself for ultimate relaxation. Here’s how to make your bath special.
1. Clear everything from the sides of the bath, except the things you need right now. Clutter is not relaxing.
2. Get products specifically for baths. For example, bath bombs or a nice bubble bath.
This is my Intergalactic Lush Bath Bomb – so pretty and smells amazing!
3. Grab your favourite relaxing drink. Mine’s a hot chocolate or a glass of wine.
4. Keep the lighting low. Light some candles. Scented candles are even better! You could also use some aromatherapy oil with a burner.
5. Use a face mask so you get your face feeling as fresh and relaxed as the rest of you!
6. If you don’t like sitting in silence, put on some music (don’t electrocute yourself please!) or even some television. I use my tablet at a safe distance to watch my favourite shows.
Enjoy your bath!
Do you go all out at bath time? What do you do to make yours extra special?