Comments

So glad you like it! Thank you! I definitely feel like I know the people behind the blogs much better now xx

I’ve got a few ideas actually so not sure yet. Two themes in mind for this week are animals and stationery, which do you think? Or do you have any ideas you’d like me to use? 🙂 xx

• haileyjaderyan says

I think there are a lot of stationery addicts on Twitter, especially in the blogginf world. So that could be a lot of fun. 🙂 Animals is a great one too, though. I’m sure a music related topic would be nice, guilty pleasures, school memories… There is just so much we could talk about. 😀

• haileyjaderyan says

That’s a great idea! I always think it’s a bit broad, but the questions you’ve mentioned would definitely work. Let me know if you ever want to host! I’m having a bit of trouble this week as have booked up my Wednesday! (Accidentally, I never do anything on Wednesdays now), trying to work it out. I think you’re right about stationery, can’t go wrong with that one, but it’s another bank balance ruiner! Hehe xx

• haileyjaderyan says

True but stationery is just so lovely. Sure, I’d love to help you out and host. Thanks so much for asking. Just let me know. 🙂

Oh really? That’s great! Well, if you’d like to this week, then that would be great, but if it’s too early or you don’t fancy it just yet, that’s fine too 🙂 xx

• haileyjaderyan says

Sure, I’ve got time on Wednesday. Plenty of time to prepare a topic and questions. 🙂

Wow! You are amazing! That’s made things so much easier! I’ll definitely still try and be there and join in, just not sure I can make it, especially for it all 🙂 We can DM any further details 🙂 thank you so much! Xx

• haileyjaderyan says

Sounds great. 🙂 Just shoot me a dm and we’ll work it out. I’m going to bed now. Talk to you tomorrow. 🙂