Instagram has returned invalid data.

@teaisfortina

Comments

1. Carolanne Johnson says

I signed up to this because I had a Groupon voucher, and I’ve had mixed views. It has some really good brands such as Nuxe but everything I’ve had so far has been tiny so I’m not sure about the value. This month I got some extra credits (not sure why) so I’ve got 5 products coming which I am very excited about!

BY THE WAY – I got the ear cuff but I can’t for the life of me work out how to put it on. Am I being a fool or do I have strange ears? Help haha.

Carolanne | aliterarycocktail.com

Hahaha! Yeah I got it with Groupon! I couldn’t remember who told me about in on Twitter, but it was probably you! Sorry.

I was at it for a good while with the ear cuff, but I really like it. I placed it near the side of my ear, stone down, and clipped each bit on, one by one. Not sure if that helps!

You get 30 extra credits for getting a 3 month subscription, could be it? I had some too!

I know what you mean about the value, I do think the products are usually expensive though. I think for 3 months it’s worth a go. With the code, it’s like using Groupon I suppose.

Okay I just wrote a whole new post here! Haha X

2. Carolanne Johnson says

Carolanne | aliterarycocktail.com

Okay I just wrote a whole new post here! Haha X

Haha! Have you had a second box? I’m not sure yet. On the one hand £10 isn’t much, but I don’t need constant subscription boxes. Gonna see how the last one goes. I didn’t find the choice all that different for my second xx

3. Lauren (@Laurenatepacman) says

The jewellery looks super pretty!! I love trying new subscription boxes, not sure about the commitment of signing up for 3 months though which is a shame – I find the lifestyle ones 100% more fun than only beauty stuff ! Great post! xx

Yeah I’m thinking that. I have enough beauty products for now haha. I know, the commitment was an issue for me, but I figured I waste a tenner a month elsewhere so might as well try this! Queen Justification! Xx

4. Lauren (@Laurenatepacman) says