Comments

1. Everyday Hannah says

I’ve always been abit scared to try it haha i actually walked past the stand once and my mum said ‘imagine how bad your acne would be if you tried that’ hahaha! I might try some of their eye makeup bits though after this! xox

Its definitely worth giving a go. I love the eyeshadow so much! I can’t really comment on skin sensitivity as mine is fine with most makeup, but it was all really light which I like for everyday wear. Xx

Thank you! Well, I did have a picture with it all on by can’t find it. Probably a good thing! 🙂

2. Everyday Hannah says

Oh I think I saw it actually! 🙂 will go check if it was the one, but yeah its interesting to see what others think. Thanks for the link! X

3. PocahontasJane says

I’ve never tried Poundland makeup before. I rarely wear makeup but I have a strict ‘Under £10’ rule so I’m not wasting money on something I rarely wear. I recently tried the Primark lip liners which are £1.50 and great for all-over colour too! I really like the look of the blusher and eyeshadow here. I’ll need to take a look down the makeup aisle next time I’m in 👍

RebeccaJane xo

It’s definitely worth it. You can get a whole kit for that much 🙂 Yeah I’ve tried those too actually, but hardly use them. I’ll have to try again. The eyeshadow is my favourite, and I have many. I’m trying to use mine a bit more, but usually bare faced too 🙂 X

4. PocahontasJane says