This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: The account for teaisfortina needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page

Error: No posts found.

Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.

Comments

1. Everyday Hannah says

I’ve always been abit scared to try it haha i actually walked past the stand once and my mum said ‘imagine how bad your acne would be if you tried that’ hahaha! I might try some of their eye makeup bits though after this! xox

Its definitely worth giving a go. I love the eyeshadow so much! I can’t really comment on skin sensitivity as mine is fine with most makeup, but it was all really light which I like for everyday wear. Xx

Thank you! Well, I did have a picture with it all on by can’t find it. Probably a good thing! 🙂

2. Everyday Hannah says

Oh I think I saw it actually! 🙂 will go check if it was the one, but yeah its interesting to see what others think. Thanks for the link! X

3. PocahontasJane says

I’ve never tried Poundland makeup before. I rarely wear makeup but I have a strict ‘Under £10’ rule so I’m not wasting money on something I rarely wear. I recently tried the Primark lip liners which are £1.50 and great for all-over colour too! I really like the look of the blusher and eyeshadow here. I’ll need to take a look down the makeup aisle next time I’m in 👍

RebeccaJane xo

It’s definitely worth it. You can get a whole kit for that much 🙂 Yeah I’ve tried those too actually, but hardly use them. I’ll have to try again. The eyeshadow is my favourite, and I have many. I’m trying to use mine a bit more, but usually bare faced too 🙂 X

4. PocahontasJane says