Comments

1. Daisy Amber Blog says

What a pleasant surprise to stumble upon a fashion show! I would have been chuffed too! Oasis has to be my favourite but also liking sports looks from adidas. Thanks so much for taking photos and sharing. Awesome post! 🙂

Thanks! Was a bit worried as the pictures are so ‘phone pic’ haha, but I wasn’t exactly prepared. It was a great thing to come across.
      I always love Oasis looks and their window displays but never find anything I want, I must try harder! 🙂

2. Erin says

What a cool thing to stumble upon! I love when shopping centres and stores put together little fashion shows, it really helps shoppers to be able to see what is available at various stores, and to see what it actually looks like on a person rather than on a hanger. I don’t really get the lingerie as clothes thing either, it’s one of thost ’90s things that just seem out of place to me always. Oh well!

Erin

I agree, the lingerie thing is almost too much of a risk strategy rather than actual fashion. It was a great stop in my day! And yes, so much better seeing the clothes on people and as part of outfits. Sometimes on their own, items just don’t stand out to me 🙂

Yeah, it felt like longer than half an hour, I seemed to catch quite a bit of it. I know! It’s so different, but know that I couldn’t pull it off. Also, I would never trust myself in that much white! haha 🙂 I also feel I need some more suede in my life now! x

3. Daisy Amber Blog says