Thoughts

New Twitter Chat Tonight #latenightbloggers

I know I’ve posted a lot today, BUT…this one is important and I should have posted it earlier!

I am going to be starting a new weekly Twitter chat! Tonight!

I really enjoy chats with other bloggers and getting to know people within the blogging community. I feel it goes without saying that I like getting to know anyone and everyone, but the blog chats are really helpful and I learn a lot while meeting like-minded people. I don’t know many bloggers in real life so it’s a great way to connect with someone who understands what I’m talking about.

I always seem to miss Twitter chats as I find they are often happening when I’m having dinner, or I’m still out. I tend to chill out and look at my phone later at night and I thought others might relate.

That’s why I decided to start the #latenightbloggers chat. So us night owls can have a chat and get involved too. I’ll still be making an effort to join in on others though.

Confession: I’ve never hosted a Twitter chat! Eep!

I originally wanted to do a really late chat, from about 11pm onwards, but the general consensus was midweek around 8/9pm. I might still do a later one at some point, but we’ll see how this goes first.

#latenightbloggers will begin on Twitter tonight and every Wednesday at 9-10pm.

For tonight, we’ll be getting a feel for the group and seeing if anyone actually joins in (please join me!).

In future weeks, I plan to have others host the chat, do theme weeks and maybe even stretch the time a bit if we get carried away. Let me know if you have theme suggestions or you’d like to host.

Will you be able to make it? Have you ever hosted a Twitter chat? Any tips? 😉

Tina x

• Reply Beka Louise (@littleworldbeka)

Love the fact that there is now a Twitter chat later on, hopefully I’ll be able to make this more often and not miss it like I do with most!

Beka. xo | littleworldofbeka

17 February 2016 at 19:41
    • Reply Tea Is For Tina

I’m the same! Was great fun tonight and good timing as now is about the time I relax before bed X

17 February 2016 at 22:29
  • Reply Linda

Oh shucks! Looks like I missed it!

18 February 2016 at 00:58
  • Reply Twitter Chat #latenightbloggers No.1 – Tea Is For Tina

[…] night we had the first #latenightbloggers Twitter chat. I thought the first one was worth mentioning here, especially to those unable to make […]

18 February 2016 at 15:53
  • Reply Gemma (@acrossthispage)

I hate hosted the #LNChitChat before which is wednesdays 10pm – 11pm it was so much fun. It’s hard to reply to everyone especially on a phone so if you are planning to host I would say grab your laptop and schedule your questions so you can spend more time chatting with everyone during!! X

18 February 2016 at 16:16
    • Reply Tea Is For Tina

Yeah I saw that one after ours, I didn’t realise it existed 🙁 I think you’re totally right about scheduling. I did it as I went along but will definitely do that for the next one. And yeah iPad/phone was not my best idea!

18 February 2016 at 16:18
  • Reply Tea Is For Tina

Oh, sent that by accident then! Didn’t know that was possible! If you ever fancy hosting, let me know 🙂 I’d love it to be for everyone xx

18 February 2016 at 16:20
  • Reply xoxokiki2

This sounds like my kind of twitter chat… i have kids running about when the other chats are on and its really hard trying to keep 3 children occupied and joining in a chat!
    I’ll just have to note down when this one is as im so forgetful haha.
    Kirsty x

23 February 2016 at 23:07

Haha, I wrote them all on a list the other day and forgot to put my own on it! I can imagine, I can barely keep up with no kids around. Hopefully this one is better timing for you x

23 February 2016 at 23:18
  • Reply Shout Out to the #latenightbloggers

[…] like to give a MASSIVE shout out to the people who join me each Wednesday for the #latenightbloggers Twitter […]

6 April 2016 at 10:17
  • Reply Sleep series: My crazy sleepy mind #fixmysleep

[…] night, #latenightbloggers had a Twitter chat about sleep – and lack of […]

7 April 2016 at 14:01
  • Reply Mega Blog Giveaway! | Tea is for Tina

[…] also want to thank anyone who joins in with the Twitter chats for #latenightbloggers as you make Wednesday nights MUCH less […]

26 June 2016 at 09:01
  • I'd love to hear your thoughts!