This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: The account for teaisfortina needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page

Error: No posts found.

Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.

Comments

1. Linda says

Lol I think you just did write up a guide to being a lazy blogger! No but I totally understand where you’re coming from. Sometimes it takes me hours or a few days to plan, write, and then edit. Maybe b/c I’m a perfectionist too haha. It does get frustrating when I see bloggers just cut and paste and call it a day. Like put some thought into what you’re writing about!

• Tea Is For Tina says

Hehe, oops!
      Exactly, I love blogs because I see another persons perspective or learn about new products, etc. I don’t read them just to see a link each day.
      I’m glad somebody got it!

2. rosyblush says

Yeees girl I can relate to this post so much! Sometimes I’ll spend weeks (I know, I’m crazy) trying to perfectly capture what it is I’m trying to say on my blog. And then I’ll see a post with 50+ likes/comments, where the person has written a single sentence, accompanied by some fun photos from pinterest. Super frustrating!

3. Linda says

• Tea Is For Tina says

Hehe, oops!
      I’m glad somebody got it!

4. rosyblush says

5. Alessia says

And there was me thinking I’m a lazy blogger for using stock photos just because I link the photo to the topic and I don’t do stereotypical blogger topics so it’s too much effort. WHY do these people even exist?

6. Alessia says