Okay, so I have been nominated for the Liebster Award before, and done a post before – it’s HERE!
But, I was nominated again, this time by the lovely Izzy at Jumper Weather and just because I already did a post, doesn’t mean I’m not going to enjoy my little moment of glory once again and answer the fun questions! Also, I’d love to share a few new blogs I’ve been following.
So here is my sneaky second Liebster post!
I won’t be doing any more of these, don’t worry, but I wanted to play too! x
The award works like this:
- Thank the person who nominated you – thanks Izzy!
- Provide a link back to their page – http://jumperweatherstyle.com
- Copy & Paste the award to your blog
- Answer the questions set by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 5 blogs with less than 500 followers
- Leave a comment on their blog to inform them of their nomination
Here are the questions I was given:
- Why did you start blogging?
I started this blog up about 2 years ago, but have only really used it in the last few months regularly. I wish ‘d started before!
- What one album could you listen to non-stop?
The Libertines – Up The Bracket. There are loads, but this one came to mind first.
- What is the one thing you couldn’t live without?
Aside from the usual family, firiends, etc. I’d probably say my phone. Sad as it may sound, this is how I keep in contact with everyone, what I use when travelling, and as a personal computer. Everything is in my tiny little phone!
- Who was your first celebrity crush?
Ah man! I don’t have any anymore, but maybe Eli Marienthal (Tucker!) I loved him!
- What song is the soundtrack to your life?
Possibly Taylor Swift’s ’22’. I’m feeling 22, no matter how old I get!
- How would you describe your style in 3 words?
Hmm…playful, bohemian, casual.
- Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?
After much deliberation, I have decided that while horses freak me out, 100 duck sized ones could easily be beaten compared to a giant duck! I mean where would you start? I imagine I’d be very bruised though.
- What is your all-time favourite book?
Enid Blyton’s ‘Naughty Amelia Jane’, just because I read it so many times as a child and each time I see it again when home, I love it all over again. A more serious favourite would be Milan Kundera’s ‘The Unbearable Lightness of Being’.
- What would your superpower be?
Easy. Teleporting. I could do anything with that.
- Will you be dressing up this Halloween, and if so what are you going as?
I’m not sure if I’ll be dressing up this year, but my last Halloween fancy dress costume Miss Scissorhands and it was awesome!
Some interesting questions!Now it’s your turn. I actually can’t tell how many followers some people have, or search to see if you’ve already received it, but if you have, you’re welcome to pop a post or link to yours in the comments instead.
Here are my questions for the nominees:
1. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this year so far?
2. What inspires you to blog about something? Where does the idea for posts come from?
3. Name somebody you admire.
4. Do you prefer the countryside or the city?
5. What TV series are you currently watching, or what was the last?
6. First record/cassette/CD/download single you ever bought (depending on age)?
7. Favourite clothes shop?
8. What makes you get out of bed each day?
9. What is your number one beauty tip?
10. Daddy or chips?