The Liebster Award is a way to introduce and welcome new bloggers to the community. It’s a really great way of showing others’ blogs and showing them that their writing is appreciated and read. I’m pleased to be a part of it!
1. Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the LEIBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too.
3. Nominate 5-10 other new bloggers that have 500 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on 1 of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
From Wonder Of Glam:
- What is your Ultimate Beauty Dream?
To wake up with great hair every day! This is entirely possible, I know it!
- What is your No 1 Beauty Tip?
Moisturise! It’s simple, but it’s important. Skincare should be above all else.
- The 1 Makeup product, you cannot leave home without it?
I’m a simple girl, but it’s lip balm and lipgloss. Even if I have no other make up on, I need these with me.
- Do you like to experiment with new products?
Yes! Too much. I love to try new things, and blogs are great for ideas.
- How many products do you use for your Daily Skincare routine?
When I’m actually doing it properly, quite a few. My skincare routine is basically all of the Body Shop Vitamin E range!
- How many Nail Polish do you own?
I once counted 70, think I have downsized since, but a lot!
- If possible, what is the 1 thing you want to change in the Beauty World?
Prices! Some people are left out due to costs. And maybe trends, do what you want!
- What is your current Lip Care routine?
Love this question! This is the most important to me, next to other skincare. I use Lush Lip Scrub, then Body Shop lip butter, or if I want a bit of colour Royal Apothic lip butter. I’ll often use lipgloss as a top coat. That’s the basic routine. I use lip balm throughout the day too.
- Your No. 1 Hair care product?
Probably Percy and Reed Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Product. It makes my hair feel nice, with a flexible hold so keeps it together after styling (when I bother).
- Can you stay without any makeup for 1 Day?
Definitely. I go without it all the time.
From Rosy Blush:
1. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
It changed weekly, but I often went back to teacher.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Ahh…this is too hard! I want to go to Bali, Croatia and China. But ultimately, I’d love to go everywhere!
3. What’s the last text you received?
Can it be a whatsapp? ‘If I set that up it would be a load of rotten mush by now’ Haha.
4. How did you first find out about blogging?
Somebody I know kept an online journal of sorts years ago (I now know it is blogging!) , also, I read them constantly.
5. Do you prefer movies or books?
Movies, due to being impatient and lazy!
6. Favourite childhood memory?
I can’t pick a favourite, but I loved how busy my house always was, and how welcome my friends were. My poor mum!
7. This one’s so overdone, but I love it: If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Teleporting! I’m the worst at public transport, can’t drive and I always want to be in more than one place at a time.
8. Describe your perfect day.
Ooh, already done this one HERE!
9. Current favourite musician(s)?
Years and Years, The Libertines, High Contrast
10. Why did you start your blog?
For fun and an outlet for ideas, rants, reviews, and a diary I guess.
From Thirsty For Thought:
1. How often do you think, and I mean really think about your future, and what do you want that future to be like?
Hmm…good question. I do think about it quite often and deeply, but also live in the now. I think it’s good to have ideas, but could never make a set plan as you never know what will happen.
2. If you could pick a vegetable, what would you be and why?
Ha, brilliant! I’d be broccoli because it has a rocking hairstyle. And it’s yummy!
3. Give one really freakin’ good reason as to why having a blog gives you so much joy.
You! And other readers. It’s amazing being part of a group of people who you can discuss anything with, show off new things without seeming braggy, and get new ideas for products, etc.
4. How often do you do something completely selfless, just with the sole intention of helping others, and what was the last thing you did of this nature.
I think I am often quite selfless. I’m sure everyone thinks that! Nothing major, but I’ll often do something inconvenient or go out of my way in order to help somebody out. In fact, I’ve been told by people to be more selfish. Ha, look at me and my brilliance!
5. Who if your favourite blogger?
I couldn’t possibly choose. I know that’s a cheat, but honestly, I get something different from each one I read.
Phew! Now it’s your turn!
I just want to say that I am not nominating those who have already done it, even though I love every blog I follow, as I’d like to give others a chance to join, but would love to see your answers in the comments if you haven’t been nominated! I’d also love to read your awards and check out your nominees, so feel free to link!
I seem to follow a lot of people who have too many followers for this award, so have chosen 5. I look forward to their posts and love scrolling through their blogs. Check them out!
Here are my questions for the nominees:
1. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this year so far?
2. What inspires you to blog about something? Where does the idea for posts come from?
3. Name somebody you admire.
4. Do you prefer the countryside or the city?
5. What TV series are you currently watching, or what was the last?
6. First record/cassette/CD/download single you ever bought (depending on age)?
7. Favourite clothes shop?
8. What makes you get out of bed each day?
9. What is your number one beauty tip?
10. Daddy or chips?
I feel I should explain that last one for Non-UKers.
Thanks again for the award! It was a long post, but I’m so grateful, and now you know a bit more about me! I can’t wait to see your answers!
Don’t forget to join in by commenting if you fancy a go x