I came across one of these posts on another blog, Not Always Knotty. I thought it was a fun idea, and would love to see other people’s answers if you fancy a go too.
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It’s naturally straight, but not poker straight, which is annoying as it won’t curl easily….and won’t stay super straight!
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I only started dying it a few years ago, and now I’m kind of stuck with it. I do it at home, but definitely turned my hair bright yellow with a friend’s help once. Canary yellow!
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I’m in the office most days, so I’m usually pretty plain. Other than that, it usually depends what I’m doing and who with, but I change styles constantly. I like everything, so sometimes I might go for a bohemian style, and others I’ll go darker, and so on. I like to mix styles up together though and not be too boxy about it.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I’ve never been for a mani/pedi at a salon! I’d like to at some point I suppose, but I’m happy just doing it myself. I feel like it’d just be a waste really and I’d probably break them. I get put off by the ridiculous looking ones too. You can get such great nail products for much cheaper.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Probably once a fortnight on hands. Not sure – I go through phases of doing it loads and then none! I often use the same colour for a while on toes because I only like certain ones on feet.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I always polish my toes. Pretty feet make me happy.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
I’m awful at spending proper time on it, so about 15 minutes usually. If I’m trying to do a good job, maybe 25?
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I do face, but I’m thinking of switching because I always end up making a mess with eyes!
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Collect! I don’t even wear it much. Example: I wanted a bright red lipstick, kept searching for the perfect one, I now own at least 8.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never! I don’t trust them not to fall off my face. I might try one day.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
No way! I hardly wear it on weekdays at all.
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
Not when home alone, sometimes with family, if I’m going out to visit them.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes! Show the world your beautiful natural face! (I kept Not Always Knotty’s answer!)
14. How many high-end products do you have?
I have a couple, but don’t tend to use them much. I do think about getting some, but not sure i can justify it for the little use.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
Oh I never plan, but really wish I did! I’m going to try! It might stop creating a mountain of clean clothes in the bedroom.
16. How often do you change your handbag?
At least weekly. I will change daily depending on outfits, but for work I have a couple of black ones that I can use all week. I definitely change every weekend.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up at 7.25 am every day, but don’t necessarily move straight away. I go to bed when I’m tired, but try to before midnight now.
18. How often or when do you workout?
HA! Again, phases. I’ll do it for a week, and then stop for three! My body is paying the price though, so it may be time to actually work on it. (She says while eating Wispa Bites!)
19. Left handed or right handed?
Right! My left hand is useless unless typing or my other hand gets tired on the phone.
20. How tall are you?
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I’d love to say I’m fluent in Welsh (does that even count as foreign?) I can read and understand little bits of lots of foreign languages, but can’t speak another at all!
22. How many pets do you have?
None! My last pet was a crayfish, it was weirdly cute.
23. How often are you on WordPress?
Probably every day. The phone app is great for a quick read.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yes, any post that I like, I’ll see what others say too.
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I think I’ll remember, but I never do. So I should start doing this.
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I have a cup with a ‘T’ on. Somebody I know commented on it and stupidly I said T is for Tina. Also, I love tea!
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I should be taking better pictures and making everything pretty. But mostly I take some snaps on an iPhone and upload them.
28. How often do you clean your house?
I clean part of my house most days. I still make a mess everywhere!
29. What’s your favorite color?
Purple and turquoise.
30. Do you swear?
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Back to actual work! And then hopefully teaching myself some website skillz! I know how to live!
So, how about you?